Faquality Ask Question

some FAQ’s

Frequality Asked Questions

  • 6. How to register for Arya Samaj Marriage in India
    Documents advisor provides services for Arya Samaj Marriage Ceremony Pan India. We will help you in registering the marriage either under the Hindu Marriage Act-2, 1955 or under the Special Marriage Act-3, 1954.