Faquality Ask Question

some FAQ’s

Frequality Asked Questions

  • 13. Son’s Name correction in Birth Certificate online?
    It’s the same as described above. You just have to visit the Name Change Government Website. Fill the Affidavit with the correct name and old correction name. Also mention that your Son’s name is misspelled on the Birth Certificate. You’re looking for the correction of the Name. Then get it printed in just fill the form and follow the third step that is to write an application to the Gazette officer with supporting documents problems related to your Birth Certificate correction.