Faquality Ask Question

some FAQ’s

Frequality Asked Questions

  • 11. Mother Name correction in Birth Certificate online?
    You can change it online. Just obtain an Affidavit Procedure by Name Change Government. Fill it with all the problems related to your Birth Certificate then submit that Affidavit. After that, it gets printed in the Local Nation Newspaper. The third step is to write an application to the Gazette officer with supporting documents.