Faquality Ask Question

some FAQ’s

Frequality Asked Questions

  • 10. How to get Name Change Published in the Gazette Notification?
    You can get your name changed through an Affidavit Procedure and after that get published in a state-local national newspaper and then get published in a Gazette. You have to write an application letter to the Gazette Office with supporting documents. You can contact us on call or visit our website for a Name Change.