Faquality Ask Question

some FAQ’s

Frequality Asked Questions

  • 9. How can I Change the Spelling on a Birth Certificate?
    You can change your name on your Birth Certificate easily by visiting the government website online for a name change. Just fill the Name Change Affidavit with a new name and old name. Then get it printed in Newspaper Publication. After that fill the Name Change Deed. After that, you will have to write a request letter to the secretariat. Mention the Name Change statement. Once you get a response reply to the secretariat. Once your new name is updated. Just make sure to change everywhere in all the Indian Documents.