Faquality Ask Question

some FAQ’s

Frequality Asked Questions

  • 6. How to Correct Spelling Mistakes in Birth Certificates in Delhi?
    For correction in Spelling Mistakes in Birth the Certificate you will have to obtain a Birth Certificate update/correction form from the Municipal Corporation Office or obtain an Affidavit from local notary then only you can further procedure for the issue regarding spelling mistake in your Birth Certificate. We make sure your work is done in time-efficient and cost-efficient contact us on call or through the website.