Faquality Ask Question

some FAQ’s

Frequality Asked Questions

  • 5. How do I Change the Error on the Birth Certificate?
    Ans. Just obtain a Birth Certificate update/correction form. For this, you will need an official document known as an Affidavit for changing the error of your name. Our Documents Advisor team helps you with any problem regarding Name Change Procedure on Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Spelling mistakes on Aadhar Card or Birth Certificate, etc. All you have to do is provide us the necessary documents. We will make sure to make this process as short as possible..