Faquality Ask Question

some FAQ’s

Frequality Asked Questions

  • What is Required to Attest a DIN / Trade document form?
    Embassy Legalisation Legalising Indian documents for use in foreign counties is often a time consuming task. Many countries now request the apostille and additional embassy legalisation. This involves working with the embassies and consulates across India. Document legalisation varies from one embassy to another which is why our attestation service is so popular. Each embassy or consulate has their own prescribed process of handling documents. Some documents do not require embassy legalisation and simply require the apostille certificate.